I saw the results and we figured up the scor es and MP won by our calculations. I may have counted wrong. Grundy had some kids taking the SAT. I dont think MP had all there kids at the right weight. They just finished football up week before last.
Just read that Grundy and Mp wrestled to a tie and Grundy won by Criteria. Pretty interstesting stuf with Grundy Dropping to Single A and being in the Region now. VHSL did you get to watch that match? I believe it said Grundy had a few missing.
GO VOLS

I saw the results and we figured up the scor es and MP won by our calculations. I may have counted wrong. Grundy had some kids taking the SAT. I dont think MP had all there kids at the right weight. They just finished football up week before last.
Central Warriors The start of a new ERA!!!!
I didnt even think about the football aspect. Gonna be neat to see how things play out.
GO VOLS
I had them winning, too, then found out 113 was a double forfeit.
No.... I wasn't about to drive to Fairfax just for that.
The only wrestling I see in person is the Agie, Districts & State, plus Regionals when the SW hosted and a dual about every 3 years.
We had 1 taking the SAT (Channing) & Dalton was nursing an injured hand. Not sure if we have a 13 or not.

Helper who is Grundy's 182?
Central Warriors The start of a new ERA!!!!
J. never said anything about 182, other than we fft'd. I won't know anything until our first home event - the Agie.
Lloyd might have something in the paper Thursday.

Ok thanks. I'm just trying to find out all of the 182's in the Region.
Central Warriors The start of a new ERA!!!!
very possible we might not have one. At the Agie last year, we only had 4 B guys... 119, 125, 215 & HWT.
89 was Tanner Mc, & I'm pretty sure he was a Sr. Our 60, 70 & 220 are the same as last year.

Thanks for the info.
Central Warriors The start of a new ERA!!!!
Bookmarks